BAÑOS DE FITERO S.A., the party responsible for the website, hereinafter the DATA CONTROLLER, makes this document available to users, directed at complying with the obligations set out in Law 34/2002 of 11th July, on E-commerce and Information Society Services (LSSICE), Official Spanish Gazette (BOE) No. 166, in addition to informing all website users of the website terms and and conditions of use.
Anyone accessing this website shall be considered to be a user, undertaking to strictly observe the provisions set out herein, as well as any other applicable provision of law.
BAÑOS DE FITERO S.A. reserves the right to amend any type of information that may appear on the website, with no obligation to give prior notice or to inform the users of the said obligations, on the understanding that posting on the BAÑOS DE FITERO S.A. website is sufficient.
1. Identification data
Domain name: www.balneariodefitero.es
Trade name: BAÑOS DE FITERO
Company name: BAÑOS DE FITERO S.A.
Tax Identification Number (NIF): A31000144
Registered offices: Calle Extramuros s/n
Phone: +34 948 776 100
Entered in the Companies Register of Navarra (Volume 19, Folio 28, Sheet NA-7407)
Pursuant to article 13 of Regulation (UE) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27th April 2016 (RGPD – General Register of Data Protection) the Website users are informed of the following points:
- Data controller: BAÑOS DE FITERO S.A. is responsible for the processing of the data obtained through this Website.
- Data processing purposes:
- Purchase of products at the Spa shop: management of the sale of cosmetic products and the maintenance of commercial relations between the parties.
- Respond to requests made by website visitors through the contact form in order to comply with the request for information.
- Management of bookings, customer service and management and invoicing
- Send offers and information of interest through the Newsletter.
- With regard to the purchase of products: Data shall not be disclosed to third parties, except for the provision of the data required by the company responsible for the transport and delivery of the products. Data may also be disclosed should this be required by Law or should it be necessary to protect and defend the rights or property of BAÑOS DE FITERO S.A. or to protect user safety.
- With regard to a contact request: The data shall not be released to third parties.
- With regard to the bookings management: at the end of the stay at the Baños de Fitero, the personal data shall be transferred to the Law Enforcement Forces and Agencies, by enforcement of Law 4/2015 on the Protection of Public Safety. Other data transfers may occur, as required by law.
- With regard to the Newsletter service: The data shall not be released to third parties.
- Legitimate data processing grounds:
- Regarding the purchase of products: The execution of the sales contract (art. 6.1.b of the said Regulations).
- Regarding the contact request: the data subject’s express agreement for the use by Baños de Fitero of the data subject’s e-mail address in order to respond to the query by sending an e-mail or, where applicable, to respond by some other equivalent means of electronic communication to the e-mail.
- Regarding the management of bookings: the legal grounds on which the processing of the personal data of the user/customer is based, is the execution of the contract binding the parties at the time of the booking. In this case the personal data are provided by the party concerned through the booking portal available on the Web, which states the terms and conditions for use and booking. During the booking process, the DATA SUBJECT can agree to be included in the Newsletter database.
- Regarding the Newsletter service: explicit consent through the website.
- Necessary data: All the data requested in the purchase order form and accompanied by an asterisk, are mandatory. Without such data, the order cannot be made.
To manage the registration for the Newsletter, only the e-mail address is strictly required, so that all other data requested on the form are voluntary, although such data is of interest to the company, as it is then possible to select the information and offers that are most advantageous to the user.
- Data retention: Regarding the processing required for the purchase of products and bookings, BAÑOS DE FITERO shall retain the data for the time required for the maintenance of the business relationship and to be in a position to subsequently meet any responsibilities derived from the contract. Regarding the data processing for the management of the request for information and subscription to the newsletter, the data shall be retained at the mutual interest of the parties until the DATA SUBJECT withdraws consent for the data processing.
All personal data shall be treated with due confidentiality and security in accordance with the risks associated with data processing.
- DATA SUBJECT’s rights: The data subject has the right, at all times, to review the information held about him/her by Baños de Fitero. Baños de Fitero shall also confirm whether or not it is processing personal data relating to the data subject and, where applicable, the data being processed. The data subject may also request the deletion of the data if considered to be no longer necessary for the purposes for which the data was provided and the modification of such data, if considered to be incorrect.
The data subject may, at any time, withdraw the consent given for sending information of interest by Baños de Fitero. Each time information is sent, the data subject shall be given the opportunity to express his/her decision not to receive further information.
In certain situations, and, for grounds relating to the his/her particular circumstances, the data subject may object to the processing of the personal data provided for the booking. In this case, Baños de Fitero could stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate grounds or defence against potential claims.
The data subject may also exercise the right of portability and limitation.
All this can be done in writing to the aforementioned address of Baños de Fitero S.A. or to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org indicating “Data Protection” as the subject.”
In any case, the data subject has the right to submit a complaint to the Spanish Data Protection Agency (aepd.es) should he/she consider that the processing is not in accordance with the regulations in force.
3. Intellectual and industrial property
The website, including but not limited to its programming, editing and compilation and other elements required for its operation, the designs, logos, text and/or graphics, are either the property of the DATA CONTROLLER or, where applicable, the controller is expressly authorised or licensed by the authors.
The entire website contents are duly protected by the intellectual and industrial property regulations. The contents are also registered in the corresponding public registers. Regardless of the end purpose, the total or partial reproduction, use, exploitation, distribution or marketing, always requires the DATA CONTROLLER’s prior written authorisation. Any use not previously authorised by the data controller, shall be considered a serious breach of the author’s intellectual or industrial property rights. Any designs, logos, text and/or graphics not belonging to the DATA CONTROLLER and which may appear on the website are the property of their respective owners, who are responsible for any potential dispute which may arise with regard to the same.
The DATA CONTROLLER expressly authorises third parties to directly redirect to the specific website contents and, in any case, to redirect to the principal website www.balneariodefitero.es.
The DATA CONTROLLER recognises, in favour of its owners, the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights. Any mention or inclusion of such rights in the provider’s website does not imply that the data controller has any rights or liabilities over the same, and neither does it imply the data controller’s support, sponsorship or recommendation in relation thereto.
In order to make any comments regarding possible failures to comply with the intellectual or industrial property rights, or any comments on the website contents, this can be done through the following e-mail: email@example.com.
The DATA CONTROLLER is exempt from any type of liability derived from the information posted on its website, whenever such information has been either manipulated or entered by a third party.
The information on the cookies we use is available in our COOKIES POLICY.
IP addresses: The website servers can automatically detect the user’s IP address and domain name. An IP address is a number automatically assigned to a computer when the computer connects to the Internet. All this information is recorded in a duly registered server activity file that permits subsequent processing of the data in order to obtain solely statistical measurements that provide information on the number of page print-outs, the number of visits made to the web servers, the order of visits, the access point, etc.
The DATA CONTROLLER accepts no liability for the information and contents stored, in the social networks, or any other medium which enables third parties to independently post contents on the DATA CONTROLLER’s website. Notwithstanding the above, and pursuant to the provisions of articles 11 and 16 of the Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce Act (LSSICE), the Data Controller is at the disposal of all data subjects, authorities and security forces, actively collaborating in the withdrawal or, where applicable, the blocking of those contents that may affect or breach national or international legislation, the rights of third parties, or law and order. Should the data subject consider the website to contain contents that could be classified as such, then he/she is requested to immediately notify the website administrator.
This website has been reviewed and checked for correct functioning. In principle, correct functioning can be guaranteed 365 days per year, 24 hours a day. However, the DATA CTONROLLER does not rule out the possibility of certain programming errors arising, or causes of force majeure, natural catastrophes, strikes or similar circumstances that may make it impossible to access the website.
5. Governing law and jurisdiction
For the settlement of any disputes or questions related to this website or to the activities carried out therein, shall be governed by Spanish legislation, which the parties expressly agree to abide by. The Courts and Tribunals nearest to FITERO (Navarra) shall have jurisdiction over the settlement of all disputes arising from or relating to its use.
Tourism Register of Navarra
In compliance with Regional Order 80/2014 of 25th September of the Council of Culture, Tourism and Relations, stated below is the registration code in the Register of Tourism of Navarra, for the two establishments owned by Baños de Fitero:
- Balneario Gustavo Adolfo Bécquer: Code UH000008
- Balneario Virrey Palafox: Code UH000079
Resolution of online litigation in accordance with Art. 14.1 of Regulation (EU) 524/2013: The European Commission provides an online dispute resolution platform, which is available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
Promotion of digital enterprises and Industry 4.0 in Navarra 2017
This company has received a subsidy from the Government of Navarre by virtue of the 2017 call for proposals to Promote the Digital Enterprise in Navarra and 4.0 Industry.