1. General points
The Website owner is BAÑOS DE FITERO S.A. with registered offices at Fitero (Navarra), calle Extramuros, s/n 31593, Tax Identification Code (CIF): A31000144, Phone +34 948 776 100, email: email@example.com.
The purpose of this document is to establish the Purchasing Conditions for the items offered by Baños de Fitero S.A. on its website.
The Baños de Fitero S.A. boutique does not send orders abroad or to the Canary Islands, Balearic Islands, Ceuta and Melilla.
2. Product information
All the products offered through the Baños de Fitero S.A. website include a list of their characteristics and price. However, if the User has any doubts, he/she may contact Baños de Fitero by sending an e-mail to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Portal contents are updated on an ongoing basis, and the main intention of Baños de Fitero S.A. is to offer full and full, accurate information with no misprints with regard to the characteristics and the prices of the products offered. Should there be any error in the information provided on the website, then Baños de Fitero S.A. shall immediately proceed to correct the same.
Should there be any misprint in any of the characteristics or prices of a product already ordered by a Customer, then he/she shall be immediately informed of this error and the correct price of the product. The customer shall have the right to cancel the order should he/she so desire.
Baños de Fitero reserves the right to amend, with no prior notice, the prices, products and promotions featured on the website.
According to the applicable regulations, orders shall be processed in the order in which they are received.
Should there be no stock left of a product requested, then the Customer shall be informed of this situation via (email or phone) and he may choose to either cancel the order or to accept a product of similar features and characteristics. Should it not be possible to contact the customer, the order shall be automatically cancelled.
The company shall not intentionally put up for sale more units than those available.
All the prices indicated include VAT and shall be paid at the time of purchase through a credit card payment gateway. The prices of the products indicated do not include shipping, the cost of which is 8 euros and shall be added to the total amount of the order. The customer shall therefore be aware of the amount before placing the order and making payment. For orders of more than 40 euros, shipping is free of charge.
5. Placing the order
The user must complete the order form, added as many items as desired.
Before placing the order, and once the personal data have been recorded in the corresponding form, the user must read and accept these terms and conditions by clicking the appropriate box.
Once the order has been placed, payment shall then be made following the instructions as they are given.
The customer must pay for the products at the time of purchase through the Redsys credit card payment gateway.
Once the purchase process has been completed, Baños de Fitero S.A. shall send an e-mail to the customer confirming the details of the purchase.
In the event of a mistake attributable to Baños de Fitero S.A. with regard to the shipment or if the product is defective, then Baños de Fitero S.A. shall replace the said product free of charge and as soon as the customer reports this circumstance through an e-mail sent to email@example.com.
In compliance with the applicable regulations, the customer has the right to cancel the purchase made, by virtue of which, he may return the product received. The exercise of this right to cancel must be made within a maximum period of 14 calendar days as of the date of receipt and according to the official calendar of the place of delivery. In order to exercise this right to cancel, the product must be in its original package and the container must not have been opened.
The client must communicate the fact that he is exercising his right to cancel within the aforementioned period by contacting our Customer Support Service through e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
To return a product, the following steps should be followed:
- The customer should send an e-mail to email@example.com, within 14 calendar days as of the date of receipt, informing that he would like to return the product. Once the user has informed of his intention to exercise his right to cancel within the 14 days following receipt of the product, he then has a further 14 days to return it.
- The product must be returned to the address of Baños de Fitero S.A. in Fitero (Navarra – Spain), calle Extramuros, s/n 31593 and unless it is done for defects in the product, the expenses related to the return shipment will be assumed by the buyer. The product must be returned in its original packaging and in perfect condition.
- Baños de Fitero S.A. shall not refund the amount until the returned product has been received.
9. Product warranties
All products have the legal warranty in accordance with the applicable regulations in force.
Any defects or damage to the products as a result of incorrect use or handling by the User, in addition to any wear caused by the normal use of the products, are excluded from the said warranty.
10. Personal data protection
In order to make the purchase BAÑOS DE FITERO, S.A. will request the buyer for personal data.
Pursuant to article 13 of Regulation (UE) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27th April 2016 (RGPD – General Register of Data Protection) the Website users are informed of the following points:
- Data controller: BAÑOS DE FITERO S.A. is responsible for the processing of the data obtained through this Website.
- Data processing purposes: purchase of products at the Spa shop: management of the sale of cosmetic products and the maintenance of commercial relations between the parties.
- Recipients: data shall not be disclosed to third parties, except for the provision of the data required by the company responsible for the transport and delivery of the products. Data may also be disclosed should this be required by Law or should it be necessary to protect and defend the rights or property of BAÑOS DE FITERO S.A. or to protect user safety.
- Legitimate data processing grounds: the execution of the sales contract (art. 6.1.b of the said Regulations).
- Necessary data: all the data requested in the purchase order form and accompanied by an asterisk, are mandatory. Without such data, the order cannot be made.
- Data retention: BAÑOS DE FITERO shall retain the data for the time required for the maintenance of the business relationship and to be in a position to subsequently meet any responsibilities derived from the contract.
- DATA SUBJECT’s rights: The data subject has the right, at all times, to review the information held about him/her by Baños de Fitero. Baños de Fitero shall also confirm whether or not it is processing personal data relating to the data subject and, where applicable, the data being processed. The data subject may also request the deletion of the data if considered to be no longer necessary for the purposes for which the data was provided and the modification of such data, if considered to be incorrect.
The data subject may, at any time, withdraw the consent given for sending information of interest by Baños de Fitero. Each time information is sent, the data subject shall be given the opportunity to express his/her decision not to receive further information.
In certain situations, and, for grounds relating to the his/her particular circumstances, the data subject may object to the processing of the personal data provided for the booking. In this case, Baños de Fitero could stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate grounds or defence against potential claims.
The data subject may also exercise the right of portability and limitation.
All this can be done in writing to the aforementioned address of Baños de Fitero S.A. or to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org indicating “Data Protection” as the subject.”
In any case, the data subject has the right to submit a complaint to the Spanish Data Protection Agency (aepd.es) should he/she consider that the processing is not in accordance with the regulations in force.
11. Governing law and jurisdiction
The present conditions of use are subject to the applicable Spanish Law.
For the resolution of any dispute or conflict resulting from these present Terms and Conditions of Use, the parties agree to abide by the jurisdiction of the courts of the town of Tudela, unless a different jurisdiction is imposed by law.
In Fitero, on 25th May 2018.