Properties of the water
With a flow rate of 1,800 L/min. and a temperature of 52 ºC, the waters at Fitero are rich in chloride, sulfate, sodium and calcium, they are also radioactive, hyperthermal and are highly mineralised. They are particularly recommended for:
- Rheumatic diseases (arthrosis, arthritis, etc.)
- Musculoskeletal disorders in general (osteoporosis, fibromyalgia, algodystrophy, disc pathology, etc.)
- Functional rehabilitation (traumatic, neurological, rheumatic, respiratory, etc.)
- Anxiety disorders.
- Chronic pharyngitis and laryngitis, rhinitis, sinusitis, repeated common colds, etc.
- Chronic bronchial disorders.
- Prevention, general relaxation, convalescence.
- Peripheral arterial diseases (intermittent claudication, Raynaud’s Syndrome).
- Healthy leisure.